It could be from lack of sleep, jet lag, or just being in a foreign land but this team was all sorts of hilarious today!! There were so many things I could tell you about but let me just say:
- One of us figured out the difference between sleeping medication and Malaria medication before breakfast
- We have a whole new system for Cambodian “air quotes”
- We love the word literally — “literally”
- No, I’m not pregnant and the dress I wore today will be given to someone who actually is — literally.
- Tuk tuks are still the best way to see the city
- I somehow ruin pictures with my Barney-like awesomeness. Don’t hate.
- Our catch phrase today: so, on Sunday…
It was great to grow as a team and for us to use our humor to connect. Also, I think Alex thinks we are crazy. I’m just sayin…
Unfortunately I didn’t take any pictures but I know many of my teammates had their cameras out today so hopefully you will be seeing some amazing shots. I promise you I will hand my camera off to some kids tomorrow so there will be more pictures from me than you can handle 😉
I seriously can’t thank everyone who has contributed to this team in any and every way. We would NOT be the same without everyone who is here and I am learning so much from my teammates. I know how blessed I am. God is so good!!